Heavy Equipment Services
Triple-E Machinery Moving, Inc is a full-service, heavy equipment lifting, machinery moving, rigging and transportation company. We provide our customers with prompt, safe, professional and efficient service at competitive rates.
We bring over three generations of expertise to every project, with a sincere commitment to customer satisfaction.
We manage every one of our customer’s machinery moving, rigging services and plant relocation jobs with the highest level of skill and customized personal service.
- Machinery Moving –Machinery moving California is performed routinely by the most skilled personnel and specialized equipment. Our equipment movers are highly experienced in the field and bring years of expertise to every job.
- Rigging — Rigging machinery in and out of tight areas is a specialty. We offer a rigging service California businesses can count on no matter how difficult the job. When industrial rigging is required, we deliver expertise on which your company can depend.
- Services Provided 24/7 — At Triple-E, we understand that machinery moving, rigging lifting or even full plant relocation projects don’t always happen during standard business hours. To provide our clients the service they need when they need them, we offer 24-hour service. Triple-E will work day or night, weekends and holidays. Whenever you need equipment moved, we’re here to get your job done right and on schedule.
Triple-E has been a long standing member of the S.C.R.A. (Special Carriers & Rigging Association).
Our dedicated approach to training, safety and overall quality of our customer’s experience has made us a recognized leader in our industry in California, and throughout the United States.
- Clean Room Environment — Triple-E has the necessary equipment and capabilities, with years of experience, to do just about any type of machinery moving or rigging project, in any type of clean room environment. We pride ourselves on staying up to date with the latest technology and being able provide our services in any environment.
- Warehousing & Storage — Sometimes immediate delivery of equipment is not required for plant relocation. California companies, in this case, need to be able to store their equipment until the time is right for their move. Triple-E has over 150,000 square feet of secured indoor warehouse and storage space for all of your specific, long term and short term storage needs.
- Packaging & Shipping — Making certain that all of Triple-E Machinery Moving customers’ valuable equipment arrives to its final destination safely is our top concern. Whether it is Interstate or Overseas, containers, flat racks, or break bulk, Triple-E can skid, crate, block and brace any wide variety of specialty equipment and machinery.